Tables on Five

Tables on Five

Thursday 8 May 2014

Like like like - new products

Designers, product developers, merchandisers and a lot of others work hard every season to come up with new and innovative product. I must say I thoroughly enjoy going through magazines, browsing the internet, shopping in real life (although not so much here in Venezuela of course) to see the results of their hard work. Here are some examples I came across recently that I did not want to withhold from you and that I would love to add to my collection :)



First row
1. Pots from Riess, available in many pastel colours.
2. Cake stand Teatime from Rader with mini teapot and cups.
3. Elegant coloured glassware from LSA international, Polka collection.

Second row
1. Embossed cups from Pols Potten
2. Bathing in your tea, literally! Pols Potten

Third row
1. Verdant canister by Anthropologie.
2. Cutipol cutlery in mat gold!
3. Vip vase by House doctor.
4. Dip-it cooking set from Present time.



No comments:

Post a Comment