Tables on Five

Tables on Five

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Easter is around the corner!

A couple more days and the Easter bunny will be hopping through our gardens again. Over the last couple of years I feel that Easter has become somewhat like Christmas in the sense of families getting together and having a breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner together. The other day I read in the Dutch news that supermarkets expect record sales coming week (780 million EUR!) which is actually a little bit more than that was spent around Christmas and New Years Eve, in week 51 and 52 of 2013, as that was 730 million. I guess that proves my point :-) Well all good with me as I like hosting and going to breakfast-, brunch-, lunch- and dinner parties!

When I am invited to a dinner party I always love it when the host has set a beautiful table, it immediately sets the spirit! It's almost as if the table is saying: 'Welcome! How nice that you are here'. To create that feeling for your Easter guests, here is some inspiration, hope you will enjoy it. On the Tables on Five Pinterest page you will find more inspirational table settings and product, have a look! http://www.pinterest.com/TablesonFive/

Happy Easter! Enjoy the time with your family and friends!

Source:Scout

Source: Scout
 
Source: Martha Stewart

 
Source: Sheinspires

Source: Gwyneth Paltrow for Remodelista
 Note: This table setting that Gwyneth Paltrow did for Remodelista was actually done in 2011 but I still love it! 
 
Source: Martha Stewart

Source: Impressionen.de

Source: Jenny Steffens

Source: VT Wonen







No comments:

Post a Comment