Tables on Five

Tables on Five

Monday 14 April 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the Tables on Five blog! I am happy you came around for a little visit.
On this blog I will take you with me on a journey in the world of tableware; inspiration for setting an amazing table, DYI table decoration, new wanna-have products, trends.. you name it!
 
A couple of years back I got hooked on this topic and I blame my aunt for it. She owns a beautiful house that was built in the 1930′s and, quite importantly, that offers plenty of space to house her crockery collection. One Christmas our annual family dinner was hosted there and I remember the table being stunningly set, very elegant and atmospheric. Maybe my addiction started that Christmas? You will be happy to know that she will share pictures on this blog as well.
 
I am working hard on fine tuning this blog, so hope to see you again soon! Meanwhile I wil leave you with a picture of a new collection of LSA glassware called Haze. I love colour! and this collection enables us to add lots of it to our tables! Beautiful!
 
 

Source: LSA-international


No comments:

Post a Comment